Here at WLS Legal we can assist you with all of your needs for doing business in Thailand in order to help you best take advantage of this burgeoning market. There are multiple different options for registering a legal company in Thailand and for acquiring a work permit in order to get on your way to lucrative business opportunities here. In all cases we recommend that you acquire the services of a Thai lawyer to navigate the rather burdensome bureaucratic process that the Thai government requires for foreigners to work here in the Kingdom. We are well suited to handle these processes for you at most reasonable prices and with maximum possible ease on your end. The options are as follows:
- Thai Partnership – If you have one or more Thai-National business partners, then this may be a good option for you. Contact us for more details.
- Thai Limited Company – This popular option enables, among other assets, your company to have a separation between its investors and those who actually manage and operate the company. For answers to all of your questions, please contact us.
- Foreign Business Lincese– Allow Foreigners to have 100% ownership of a Company set up in Thailand or a company that already exists abroad.
- Thai “Treaty” Company – citizens of the United States or Australia can make great use of the “U.S. – Thai Amity Treaty”/ “Thai – Australia Free Trade Agreement“, which grants significant advantages to U.S. or Australian investors (corporations or individuals). Specifically, among the favorite of these advantages are:
- American or Australian companies can maintain a majority sharehold or own the company 100%.
- American or Australian companies can partake in business on the same basis as companies owned by Thai nationals and are free from most of the of the foreign investment restrictions decreed in the Thai “Foreign Business Act.”
- Individual Work – If you are interested in working in Thailand but do not have your own company, or a desire to create one, or you are employe by a Thai Company, you still must have a work permit. We can assist you in obtaining a work permit. Contact us to find out how.
* Should you have any questions or comments about any of the above listed company registration possibilities, or any other Thai legal matter, please contact us directly and we will get back to you right away.